Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19: Adorn your Head

So continuing on with this "new hair" thing, I tried another headband.

Day 19:  Adorn your head

I know I need jewelry, but it's a zillion degrees here today, and I just couldn't take it! I was just about melting while taking these pictures.


Odille blouse (thrifted)
Maidenform cami (thrifted)
Cherokee shorts (thrifted)
Mossimo flats (target)
Headband--piece of lace I removed from a piece of thrifted fabric
Earrings from Etsy--

On a family note, we took the kids on a field trip today. They had a ball climbing on tanks, touring museums, and playing in the water. Here are a few of my favorite shots:


Bubba directing the water in the fountain as if it's music.


L.B. dancing to his brother's music.


Another Christmas card photo reject. Thanks, Bozo boy.

Sissy and her daddy.

Ain't life grand? Today, it definitely was!


Sarah in Indiana said...

Great outfit for a hot day! It was sweltering here, too.

Amy said...

I always love headbands in hair.

I feel for you with sweating it out taking pictures, I'm so sick of 100+ degree weather!

Becky said...

I need to try headbands more. Glad you had a great day with your family.

eureka said...

You're back, Cuz! Nice to see your updates.