Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19: Adorn your Head

So continuing on with this "new hair" thing, I tried another headband.

Day 19:  Adorn your head


I know I need jewelry, but it's a zillion degrees here today, and I just couldn't take it! I was just about melting while taking these pictures.


IMG_0853

Odille blouse (thrifted)
Maidenform cami (thrifted)
Cherokee shorts (thrifted)
Mossimo flats (target)
Headband--piece of lace I removed from a piece of thrifted fabric
Earrings from Etsy-- www.etsy.com/shop/kgarnerdesigns


On a family note, we took the kids on a field trip today. They had a ball climbing on tanks, touring museums, and playing in the water. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

IMG_0869

Bubba directing the water in the fountain as if it's music.

IMG_0862

L.B. dancing to his brother's music.

IMG_0234

Another Christmas card photo reject. Thanks, Bozo boy.

IMG_0880
Sissy and her daddy.

Ain't life grand? Today, it definitely was!

4 comments:

Sarah in Indiana said...

Great outfit for a hot day! It was sweltering here, too.

Amy said...

I always love headbands in hair.

I feel for you with sweating it out taking pictures, I'm so sick of 100+ degree weather!

Becky Andrews said...

I need to try headbands more. Glad you had a great day with your family.

eureka said...

You're back, Cuz! Nice to see your updates.